It's possible to link different email addresses to the same account, which is useful, for example, if you have your own email address but you also send/receive emails from a generic one like enquiries@... Once linked you can read and send encrypted emails that have been sent to/from either address, whilst being logged in to the same Beyond Encryption account.
To link them you need to first have signed up for an account using your main email address (if you haven't yet, follow our steps here).
Once you have an account, linking other email addresses can be done in several ways:
- Using our website
- Log into our secure website
- Go to the top right-hand corner and from the drop down bar, select settings:
- Select the 'Emails' tab then click on '+ Add Email':
- Enter the email address you would like to be linked to the account and a message will be sent to it, verifying you have access to the email:
- Once you've received it, click on 'Add this email address' to finish things off:
- Now that you have added this email address, it will show in the 'Emails' section of settings:
- Using our Outlook Add-in
- If you're a Business Premium user with our Outlook add-in, and are signed in to Mailock using your main email address, once you try to send, or read, an email from a different email address then Mailock will ask if you would like to link the new email address to your account:
Click on 'OK' and the verification email will be sent, the same way as above.