There are three types of users within the Company Administration portal, Owner, Administrator and general users.
Please note: Only users configured with company Owner or company Administrator privileges are granted access to the portal.
An initial Company Owner will be set up for you by a System Administrator. It is anticipated that the Company Owner role is always assigned to individuals operating within the parent company.
The Owner role has the following privileges:
- Can create an Owner.
- Can remove an existing Owner (cannot remove themselves).
- Can preview Owner details.
- Can send invitations to new users inviting them to use the system (single invite and bulk invite processes available).
- Can suspend users preventing them from sending or reading secure emails.
- Can preview and edit user details.
- Can configure company settings.
- Can preview Administrator details.
- Can create an Administrator.
- Can remove an Administrator.
An Administrator can do everything an Owner can, apart from creating or removing an Owner.
It is anticipated that this role will be assigned to IT administration personnel operating both internally and externally to the parent company.
Users not listed within the Owners nor Administrators tabs in Company Settings are general business Mailock users and will not have access to the Company Admin portal.