Company Administration Console - getting started
Beyond Encryption or your reseller will add your company to the Company Administration Portal and grant access to the portal for at least one company Owner.
You can sign-in with the same credentials that you used to sign up with during the registration process for Mailock. Only users configured with company Owner or company Administrator privileges are granted access to the company administration portal.
Within the company portal you can tailor settings to your company's requirements, add your branding and text, invite staff to use Mailock and view/amend subscription details.
Each tab within the Company Administration Portal has the following functionalities:
- Dashboard - Quick overview of all the invitations you have sent, both those that have already been activated by the invitee and those that remain pending activation.
- Users - Provides an overview of all users that are activated to use the system. You can add users both here and within the Invitations tab.
- Shared Addresses - You can set up an email address so multiple accounts can be linked to it.
- Invitations - Displays all the invitations that you have sent out to your company users and the status of those invitations.
- Company Settings - View company details and tailor your branding and assurance text, trigger words, domains used, owners & administrators, read w/o email verification option and Unipass Identity.
- Subscription - Lists details regarding your company's subscription and an area to add/amend payment method.
- Audit Trail - A record of all your company activities.