How it works
Simply add "mailockit" to your email subject line to encrypt all messages and attachments.
Read and reply
Empower your customers
Recipients read and reply free
Empower customers to reply, with the knowledge their data is secure. Mailock® drives engagement - 60% of Mailock emails are opened the same day they’re sent.
Book a demo
Get a technical walkthrough to see how our Mailock Enterprise gateway solution could help protect your business and customers.
“You should use encrypted communication channels when transmitting personal data. You should have an encryption policy in place that governs how and when you implement encryption, and you should also train your staff in the use and importance of encryption. When storing or transmitting personal data, you should use encryption and ensure that your encryption solution meets current standards.” — ICO, 2021
Reach ESG goals
Strengthen your environmental, social, and governance proposition. Businesses with strong ESG goals achieve higher equity returns and reductions in bottom-line risk.
The most common cause of data exposure is sending an email to the wrong person. Protect your staff and any sensitive information you send with identity authentication and full revoke.
Keep company data secure with digital identity authentication, ensuring even emails sent to the wrong recipient remain secure.
Fortify your business against bad actors. With military-grade encryption, Mailock safeguards your confidential data on its digital journey.
For the techies...
- Virtual Appliance for easy deployment; support for VMWare & HyperV (others on request).
- Administration website providing configuration and system health monitoring.
- Server-side encryption/decryption respects all other software in the SMTP mail flow such as CRM, Anti-Virus, Server-Side Signature, Data Loss Prevention.
- Bespoke X-headers are used to prevent email looping.
- Can be deployed ‘on premise’ or into cloud environments (Office 365, Exchange Online Protection compatible).
- All messages are encrypted in transit and at rest within the Gateway.
- Outbound emails secured via OTP email verification or Unipass (SMS and question and answer authentication available as an add-on dependant on integration scope).
- Unique key management system ensures that Beyond Encryption has no access to your content.
- Scalable and resilient (scale gateway VM core resources and services and / or deploy multiple load-balanced VM’s).
- Penetration tested by third-party Lloyds Register security company: Nettitude.
Digital Recorded Delivery®
Need to send confidential documents at volume? Digitise, automate, and audit with our automated encryption system.